Bodum Melior 2 pcs Tea Glass, Double Wall, 100ml
About the MELIOR Double Wall Tea Glass
The latest addition to Bodum’s iconic double wall glass range, the MELIOR tea glass is inspired by the elegance of Turkish mint tea glasses, but comes with a modern twist.
Individually mouth-blown by expert artisans, these double wall glasses are made from two layers of heat-resistant borosilicate glass, which keeps hot and cold drinks at their ideal temperature for longer. A clever silicone vent on the base regulates the external wall of the glass to prevent messy condensation or scalded fingers.
Lightweight and comfortable to hold thanks to their unique shape, these beautiful glasses appear like a work of art, their double wall design giving the optical illusion that the contents are suspended in the air. They’re sure to bring a touch of class to your tea drinking ritual.
Main Features & Benefits
- Elegant tea glass inspired by the shape of Turkish mint tea glasses
- Innovative double wall construction that keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold
- Also perfect for small servings of soup and desserts
- Made of mouth-blown, heat-resistant borosilicate glass that won’t alter or impair the taste of its contents
- Hydrophobic silicone vent equalizes the air pressure between the two layers of glass
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe (up to 350ºF/176ºC)
Use & Care
Wash in warm, soapy water before first use and dry thoroughly. For all subsequent uses, wash and dry by hand or pop in the dishwasher. MELIOR double wall tea glasses are also safe to use in the oven and microwave.